Applying to become a member of the Irish Chapter of the I.A.A.I.
Please supply your contact information and a membership official will contact you as soon as possible.
All information submitted via the form is confidential and will not be released to any other party, group or organisation other than the Administrator of the Fire Investigators Association of Ireland website, or an elected Official of the FIAI Committee, International Association of Arson Investigators Ireland Éire Chapter 68.
The cost of joining for one individual for one year is €30 or the equivalent in local currency.
Requirements for eligibility for application of membership
The FIAI will only be consider ‘application for membership’ to the association on an official form provided on the website.
Applicants must be directly employed within specific occupations in order for their application to be considered by the FIAI.
The following occupations apply:
- Fire Service Personnel
- An Garda Síochána
- Police Service Northern Ireland
- Law Enforcement Officers outside of Ireland
- Forensic Scientist
- Forensic Lecturer / Research / Academia
- Forensic Engineer
- Fire Safety Consultant
- Fire Investigation Trainers
- Defence Forces – Military Police Section or OED Sections
- Health & Safety Inspectors with Ireland or UK National Regulatory Bodies
- Members of the European Network of Arson Practitioners
- Members of the IAAI UK Chapter
- Members of the IAAI (All Chapters)
- Insurance Assessors / Loss Adjustors
- Private Fire & Explosion Investigators
- Government Officials linked directly with Fire or Justice sections
Potential applicants to the FIAI that do not come under one of the above categories can the membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining their field of expertise and relevance to fire and explosion investigation.
Continue to Application Form